Thursday, February 3

Demerit Point! ME?

I was totally shocked when Loga told me that i had been issued a demerit point. I thought he was just joking, but when he brought me to the noticeboard and i saw my name in bold letters that i will be issued a demerit point, i nearly fainted! Why? Why have i been issued a demerit point? it turned out that it was because i had missed NCC trainings without getting letters of excuse.

they had gotten it all wrong. i made it clear around a week ago that i wanted to quit NCC, how can i skip NCC if i'm NOT in NCC! i'm really scared that a demerit point will be issued to me (especially when i'm a prefect). the whole of the afternoon i had been searching for mr joseph wong to explain to him my side of the story, and to clear the misunderstanding. i called him like 3 times between 10 minute intervals but he wasn't at his desk! that made me even more nervous. so i decided to write him a letter instead. so here i am in front of the com screen typing my excuse (that was ten minutes ago).

i really hope that he will understand my pitiful stand and withdraw the demerit point! AHHHH!!

other than the demerit issue, nothing much happened today. whole class got scolded by ms jean luah, she screamed and yelled really loudly til it was deafening, even paul can't compete with her. after school i stayed back for guitar until six, super boring. i was worrying about the demerit point all the time. God pls help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home