Thursday, June 2

moments of refreshing

i was asleep

when a jolt of cold air drilled down my spine, refreshing my aching bones and tiring muscles. i was awake. right awake.

last saturday i was at sentosa, with the other youths having a wild of a time. i thought i saw fraser and other cross country peeps running a long long run. anyway, out of nowhere serene popped the question: 'why haven't you been blogging?' and i remembered. i remembered my blog, i had a blog? oh yes, i had one. its been a long time since i last blogged.. 16th may.

i just don't know whats going on within me man, in my heart, my head. i'm stupid. my life's lowest grades appeared this year. 66.6%. the number's embedded in my freaking head. it caused so much upset by my parents. whats with parents and bad grades man, its not like i became a bankrupt or something, my life is per normal. per normal. same person, same face, same everything. arg, their whining disgust me.

Voice It Out. That was the theme of MEp camp. at first, i thought it was some crappy singing camp. and you know most guys cant sing rite.. like me. ironic how i'm lead singer of my band. anyway, it turned out to be differente. i quite enjoyed myself, and quite wished it were a little longer. amazingly (i'm being quite honest), i felt this attraction to someone. crush. i'v never felt this wayy since.. since her. even after the performance, i had this butterfly feeling in my gut lol. i haven't felt that in a long time. a long long time. someone save me from this helplessness. i didn't dare utter a single word, to that person. quite unlike me.

refreshed. yupp, that's what i feel now. refreshed. i feel like i could level mountains.. shift seas. it'l last for awhile. awhile. i hope it lasts longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home