Wednesday, July 27

letting go

with my maths assignment finally completed and chinese coursework done, i feel a large burden lifted off my shoulders.

that reminds me, i'v been too slack for this past seven months. homework done last minute, assignments handed in late, tests not studied for. mann.

the hundreds of hours i indulge myself in using the com. the free periods i spend playing soccer at the court. not practising my piano, getting scolded during lessons. its no wonder my mum's upset.

slacking during group works, blamed by group members. slacking during duty, self guilt. its no wonder people see me as a slacker. well i am.

the immature feelings i create within myself, the time i spent thinking about impressing others when i could use it to study. i think its time to let go. of all my troubles and wishful desires. focus on the present, the objective. study hard. glorify him.

let go.

i'm going to enjoy PE tomorrow. energized, pumped. i'm going to kick some soccer balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home