Tuesday, July 11

helpless. i know i'm in perfect control of my life. i know what i'm doing, what i plan to do next, not in the long run but at least i plant my feet on the ground. well, its my life, my hands, my eyes, my choice. no one could change the way i perceive things, no one but One. the things i do i think before putting to action. i aim not to and dare not offend, displease or provoke anyone. and i haven't, or at least i expect that from the average community. i seek His help before making decisions, for He IS omnipotent.

what disturbs me. is looking at others twisting their lives in knots that always or usually ends up in a suffocating deadlock. why. why do you have to do the things you do. if i were you, my hands would be kept in my pockets, unwilling to hurt. i want to help, you are unaware, yet i seek refuge in the shadows my mouth dare not tell you. that you are hurting hearts. not one heart. hearts.

i can do anything with me, myself. yet i can't help you. the laughs and smiles, a cover on top the ruptured heart. well, i am human and not diety. life, though arduous and perplex, is defined by God. purposeful and without lackluster. i want you and everyone else to enjoy it. if you would just realise this. if only.






with love.

Romans 8:28
'And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home