Friday, February 4

Whew, close one

Today was a 'hot' day for me i guess, i can't find a correct word to describe it. i was worrying all along about demerit issue thing, and i gave kannan the letter to pass to joseph wong. i started the day by finding jon zhang's wallet on the floor, i went to his class and returned it to him. is he lucky or what?! still worrying.

POD (philosophy of siscipline) today was okay, not really exciting as it should be. maybe its because of the teacher.. haha. had to do recess duty again, fifth time this week already! ate.. i can't remember what i ate during recess. nothing much about the lessons today, except maybe chem prac which was a rush for time. oh yar, the chem quiz was superduper difficult to do. half the questions i anyhow do then the other half i leave blank, you tell me how to pass?

what was 'hot' today was MEP. mrs lee thought us! ah! her teaching style is totally different from ms ng laa. never joke around, very very seldom. and she's very strict, plus she doesn't cry when she's angry, :) at least the lesson wasn't boring. 2 and A half hrs of MEP from 1.30 to 4, sian ah. still got guitar from 5 to 7 somemore, aiyoh. missed the prefects' invest. rehearsal, its my first time so i better learn my lines!

'hot'ter still, joseph wong approached me during guitar to talk about my letter of resignation from NCC. i was SOOOO scared, scared he give me another demerit point or something bad. whew. fortunately, he didnt give me another demerit point, in fact, he withdrew the one he issued before! i was so glad and relieved! he talked about how i could not quit NCC and stuff, and i just listened and agreed along the way. ms ng was there too, telling me about how i should not quit NCC and how she'll try to accomodate guitar to NCC, try. ah, anyway i'v reconsidered and i dont think i wanna quit NCC anymore.. a mature decision from a mature boy. in fact i will strive to do my best and hopefully my effort will be recognized!

Goodnite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home