Saturday, March 19

accidents do happen

i'm having a really big trouble now trying to blog. i'm using only my right hand and the index finger of my left hand to type.

its been three days already since i got injured. ouch, my left wrist hurts like crazy. its like this: i was goalkeeping 'cos i had a knee injury. yupp, tripped and fell and scratched my kneecap. yeah, and matthew comes dribbling past the defence with the ball in his possession. 'you die.' he says, i'm assuming he's refering to me, then he rams the ball with all of his might. the ball rockets over straight at me and hits my left wrist. goal. i stumbled on the ground clutching my left hand. ouch, i thought. that hurts. i lay on the ground prone, the crowd gathers and the ball is left on the pitch.

all this happened at like 7 in the morning. a bunch of us woke up at 5.45am to play soccer. ball fanatics. yeah, but i didn't imagine it to turn out this way. it took me like 20 minutes to recover from the first wave of shocks happening in my left hand. the lifeless thing lay on my lap. when someone attempted to touch it, my right hand rushed up in defence. ooh, ouch, i was in pain.

making things worse was that this happened during guitar camp. miss ng was so emotional when she heard about my wrist injury. she cried. cried in anger. she was SO angry she cried. she was saying something about how a musician should take care of himself. yeah, whatever. it was hard to play guitar with a half-dead left wrist. straining and painful. but i'm glad the pain subsided.

went to the doctor's just now at like 10pm. got an x-ray. no dislocations but one of the bone in the wrist kinda got hit out of place slightly. thats the cause of the pain. got a wrist guard, looks ugly, brown color. yucks.

anyways, other than the wrist injury, nothing much. just a big blister on my left foot sole, a deep wound on my right knee, a big cut on my left elbow and some blisters on my toes. all this were caused by one thing, my one passion and love: soccer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home