Saturday, June 4

amused or shocked?

yes

i didnt know how to react. it isnt the first time i confess, but the last one was pretty much ancient. i dont even know whether what happened was actually what it seemed to be.

how to put it?

a girl said something. >>quote<< im like so smitten with you >>unquote<< not actually said but sms. okayy, i was shocked, pause, am i awake? splash some water in my face, someone please? i pinched myself, i remembered i did, and i confirmed i was awake.

the thing is that i hardly know her laa, let alone you know. nevermind, anyway i smsed her back saying i didn't you know like her laa. she replied back saying oh she didnt like me but was complimenting me. i hope she was telling the truth. i know i did.

anyway, i dont wanna hear no more nonsense from no one. my life's abit too complicated at the moment. i thought it was simple, i was wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home