Saturday, August 6

chinese and indians

i nearly broke my leg yesterday.

standing for three hours. with my heavy school bag and my jacket. i had to walk and walk and walk without even getting one chance to sit. not even on the mrt. cos i was so kind to give my sit to my sister ;)

me, my sis, julia, jasmine, samantha and shermaine went to plaza s'pore to search for a gift to give ecashia and her husband-to-be for their wedding. how cool, they were going to have a beach wedding! and the fact that ecashia is chinese and her fiance's indian makes it even cooler!

quoting russell peters >>

eventually, we'r all gonna become some sorta high bred mix of chinese and indian. its inevitable. they are the two largest populations in the world. so you can run from us now, but sooner or later.. we'r going to hump you. and i'm thinking if we'r all going to mix anyway, we should start mixing now you know!

<<

haha. mann, it'l be cool to have an indian wife. bollywood and all. but i'l settle for a nice chinese lady. or am i just thinking too much. i'm still 15!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home