Tuesday, September 20

oh my sun

today paul chu and i were looking at our classmates and classifying them under four categories. if they were girls, would i/you consider marrying her? the four categories are as follows:

1. Yes. I would want to marry him if he was a girl.

2. Maybe, yes. I'm not sure, but he would give me a good feeling if he were a girl.

3. Maybe, no. I wouldn't say yes, yet neither would i say no.

4. No. This guy just wasn't suitable for me if he were a girl.

haha. so fun. first we went through the classlist, then other classes then prefects.. oh my. i'm surprised by how many guys i rejected ;) i had zero 'yes', one 'maybe yes', dozens of 'maybe no' and millions of 'no's omgosh. guess who's the 'maybe yes'.. hee. you wouldn't be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home