Wednesday, November 2

heaps

i went for yf the first time in four months last last week, and once again failed to go last saturday.

went out with my yd group together with uncle seng kee to changi country club to hang out. hee, i played bowling for the third time in my life! :) as usual i got owned, but whoos! i had a strike for the first time in my life. double whoos.

just before the game uncle seng kee was going 'we'r all amateurs in the game, lets just have fun!' then he picked up the ball and scored a strike. oh my sun. and i had to go next and score a three-pin :(

played tennis, badminton, soccer.

soccer. we played it at the puny beach at the club. and the beach was like inclined 40 degrees or something. we had to dribble and prevent the ball from hitting the water at the same time. my pants got soaked, and my feet nearly burnt by the steaming hot sand. my consolation: a tan :)

eeps i love tans. fair people love tans, right?

anyway, i hope there's more of this to come. and i'm totally dead beat.

i just realised my blog is worth $3,387.24 from here! jana's is worth 10k, ian's 18k and julia's 20k! :) wow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home