Monday, January 2

2006

time passes by so quickly, and so does the holidays. i'm not disappointed, just abit sad.

a new year spells new expectations and new opportunities. yes, i sound like your mom. but hey, i just want to try my best this year, look at what '05 turned out for me. a complete disaster.

so here it is, my new year resolution:

1) study really hard.
2) be nice to my mom and dad.
3) make new friends.
4) save up for my dream guitar and ipod nano.
5) make music with my best friends.
6) try not to mess up.

thats all. quite simple actually. my long term goal: to travel to russia and stumble upon an oil field, then i will set up and industry and become a billionaire, marry a primary school teacher and have eleven kids. quite simple actually.

haha and i know a certain miss ng who intends to teach primary school children and is more than willing to marry me when i become a billionaire :)

ooh and i won a hil award, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home