Sunday, March 5

ooh aah

to think i suffered all those scar-inflicting injuries on my knee, from rough tackles suffered in the court and on the field, i, never thought i would live to be pricked by a branch. to bleed by a branch. to limp from an injury caused by the poke of a stick, an inanimate object, a non-living stick thing :(

now i can't walk properly. i'm having this strange doubt lurking amongst the rest of my thoughts, what if the wound gets infected and i'll have to amputate my toe.

??!!

nah, that wouldn't happen in my lifetime. no it won't.

lessons i can gather from this life-threatening situation: never walk into the bushes barefooted. branches and stick things are dangerous.

nope not ever going to repeat the same dumb mistake, don't ever want my little toes amputated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home