Wednesday, August 30

MEP PRACTICAL WAS TODAY!

and i am not totally but nonetheless happy that i improved from last time. as usual the air conditioning in music room two is extremely cold. my hands became cold in ten seconds. best, i think its a record. haha after my prac i let miss ng touch my hand, then she gave me the stun look :D:D

just played hamachi with weiyang and jhan. we won the first game but got owned later own by his drow. then he PURPOSELY DELAY GAME. go kill creeps or something then go buy TWO BUTTERFLY AND ONE BURIZE. i had to give my hyperstone and heart to jhan in the end to end his godlike streak :D:D but it was fun anyway.

finally i conclude matthew is REALLY RETARDED. what small apple big apple! if you like small apples you have bad taste, cos everyone else likes durians and big apples YEAH ;D it makes ALOT OF SENSE. teachers day celebrations in two! woohoo. triple birthday galore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home