Wednesday, May 2

first time patrick didn't look so dumb floating around, he actually made my heart warm.

thank you all.

mummy and daddy for financial support :D
grandma for more financial support :D
jana bernard hengzhong hilary and michelle, for conspiring with my sister and parents to arrange a pleasant surprise
wilbur for floating around XD
my sis for conspiring
junipher for her chilli sauce, photo film and green-striped polo-shirt in a happy meal :D
serene for helping my sister, and letting me home early
op for her apple crumble!
chloe for the nice note on my handphone, and kaya buns
sarah for her lollipop, i need to give her something in return hmm..
the rest who wished me through messages, handshakes and hugs :D

i loved the movie, the lunch and the chocalate cake.

ahh fourcast i love you! :D guess i'd have to live with patrick floating around for a few days, until he eventually deflates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU DIDN'T THANK MEL! OMGGGG

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home