Saturday, February 5

caring carer

today's a saturday as you know, as usual i woke up late at around 10.50. sun's shining on me, so glaring. brush my teeth then watch TV until 12. gundam seed is soo cool, i think its a one of the best cartoons around. even adults should watch it!

i needed to go to yf early today at 2.30, i was playing guitar for worship today. abit nervous laa, but its normal, cos its my first time playing guitar for yf worship. when i actually saw the songs for worship, i was really afraid. alot of the songs had funny chords like Gsus7 and G2, which i'v never seen before, or at least played before in my entire life! fortunately, there was james (peter's brother) who helped me out alot. he's acoustic guitar is really stylo. looking at my classical, whoa miserable. haha, anway, james really knew his chords and he taught me alot of stuff i didnt know about.

the carer caree system for 05 started today also. guess who's my caree?! he's/she's...! NOT telling!! haha, keep guessing. ah, i really hope my carer is a girl. cos you know girls tend to be more caring.. ;) guys.. argh (excluding me laa) i can't imagine guys caring (except me). jking laa, there are some guys out there that are caring (including me), i said SOME. haha, my caree will be very cared for. (i'm so ego :) not like me)

yea, after yf, i went to ang mo kio to shop. end up not buying anything except the 'kung fu hustle' DVD. went home and then switch on com to watch it. i tell its soO funny laa, can die laughing you know. just watched finish and its already 11plus, rushing to write finish.. okay i think thats the end, goodnite people!

*for those who are wondering, a carer is someone who cares for a specific someone, and a caree is someone who is cared by a specific carer. so, what we do is we actually write our name down on a piece of paper, then we all put it into a bag. after which, we randomly (without seeing) pick a sheet of paper from the bag. and wa la, whoever's name is on that paper will be your caree! likewise your carer is the one who picks your paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home