Tuesday, June 28

ho ho

i'm bored.

played GUNZ just now. its such a fun game. i still can't believe its a FREE online game. plus the graphics are SOO good. haha. everyone play!

finished my ERP finally. 652 words. i know its not enough but who cares. who cares? ;)

we showed the class our R&J video todayy. haha. everyone loved it.. or i think they did :)) i hope they did.

SNGS concert is this thursday. thursday is also the deadline for my ERP and a maths.

oh oh, and shao wei lent me 'hot action cop's cd. oh its SOO nice. mix of punk rock, rock and rap. whoa, i'v never heard this kinda music before, now i have :))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my
mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do
enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin.

Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

My web page; dreambox cccam c line test bittorrent

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home