Friday, June 17

AirPork!

i just had a stark realisation that pigs can fly : Airpork!

haha, so its set. pinkfudge will be famous, after matthew returns from japan that is. can't wait to start on our new songs.

anyway, today was kinda bad for me cos i woke up with a bad case of flu. hmm.. it never got better as the sun rose and set. and my mum didn't seem to realise the fact that i wasn't feeling well despite my continuous sneezing and the sick look on my face. she insist that i carry on studying, wheres the welfare?. oh man, so i struggled with a leaking nose.

i eventually decided to take an hour nap, and when i finally woke up i felt wide awake and much better. yay. haha, i hate colds and flus.. oh oh me and my brothers played soccer in the living room with our new ball, my mum got kinda pissed cos she was afraid we would break the furniture and tear down the house.. haha oops.

yay, just so glad study time is over, meeting paul, wilbur, eugene and edmund tomorrow for r&j final touch ups. yay, we'r gonna have fun :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home