Thursday, June 16

conferences resume

hmm..

i so miss conferences. so happy bernard called me to tell me group 4 was conferencing! na and mel smsed me earlier but i kinda didnt here the vibration of my phone. i think i exceeded my talk time already, my mum's gonna go abit mad.

oh well, haha enjoyed conferencing as always. jana has a fever and serious cough, oh i hope you get well soon! she was coughing throughout the whole conference, she sounded really unwell. but that didnt keep her from talking still ;) oops. haha, anyway she left the conference early leaving me bernard and mel.

oh, i found out mel likes switchfoot and that she's a good girl, haha. and i also found out bernard's a good boy, and that i'm the bad boy cos i use ares :) haha in any case i'v stopped using it for some time now.

just put down the phone not too long ago.. now i'm listening to relient k and sum 41. 'i so hate consequences' is so nice! ah, if only pinkfudge was anywhere near relient k.. hmm, the day pinkfudge becomes famous is the day pigs fly. maybe pigs will one day grow wings, who knows.. even fishes have wings now.

ah well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home