Friday, June 10

oooh

haha

you noticed. i changed my layout. hilary created it and she was so nice to take time out and sort out my blogg stuff and put them in the right order. everything's bout the same, just the layout's changed thats all. yeah, even the music's the same! little things

today was boring. i woke up close to twelve, my mum didnt even bother waking me up. my sis was in school for volleyball early. we went to macs at heartland mall for lunch yess. and then we went to shop awhile for jeans at giordano.. guess what i met my little sister there! slacker she. she was supposed to go home straight after volleyball but she went to shop instead.. naughtee naughtee ;)

went home did over 100 physics mcq questions, i had alot of fun, not. finally finished. then watched tv. then i turned on the com. talking to mel now. thats bout it i guess. oh yaa, i thought of a name to call our new song : wasting my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home