Saturday, November 5

oh my gad you're a wuss

ACS PREFECTS' DAY!

haha today was fun. but i am dead tired, my legs are numb and i have dead toes. as in they aren't moving.

smart me went to ram my left foot into the left post, while trying to clear the ball off the goal line. the ball rolled out for a corner and i felt the pain immediately. ouch. i limped all the way to the tap beside the track to wash my feet and attended to my hurting toes :(

thank goodness i still could walk. then i played captains ball with the other prefects and prefect nominees. well i have one thing to say, we sec threes are super noobs compared to the nominees who ran all over the pitch scoring intercepting..

then i went to clifton's house for a bath, who kindly lent me a towel and his guitar to play with.

we went to escape theme park. but turned out i didn't take a single ride there at all, not because i'm scared or anything. but the queues were ULTRASUPERDUPER LONGGGG. not to mention the hot sun. so me clifton mark timothy reneye xuan kai and jia long decided to go to bk to cool down (for the rest of the day). i ended up spending so much money there. the bk there doesn't serve meals, so if you want a whopper meal you would have to order a whopper, fries, and a coke seperately which amounts to a total of like eight dollars! :X

haha and i picked up a line from clifton : oh my gad. 'cos he doesn't want to use His Name in vain, replaced the O with an A to make OH MY GAD. we played fifa on my phone throughout. hee, when he failed to score, mark and i will go OH MY GAD YOU'RE A WUSS. and it continued. fun fun fun.

went to yf straight after, where we played REAL captains ball. haha.

strange. i seem to have written alot. man, something's wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home