Thursday, January 5

quack moo

after several days at school, i have come to a conclusion: i am not suited for school.

instead i flew to europe SQ first-class. i realised i required protection. therefore, i hired a few secret service body guards to protect me. after touring the entire of europe, including the eifel tower at paris and the big ben in london, i travelled to russia in a private jet.

my fans from all over europe would gather at the airport just to see me. i would sign autographs and take photos with the fortunate few. touring russia, unknowingly, i stumbled upon an oil field, only to find out its twice roman abromavich's. quickly i set up an oil industry, and due to the size of my oil supply, i became a major supplier of oil to the international market.

rapidly, my fortune escalated from thousands to millions to billions. i became one of the richest men in the world. i spent the rest of my life touring the world, organizing rock concerts for the millions. it was then that i realise i had a talent for football. a talent scout spotted me in my backyard with the ball. he said he had never seen such skills in his life.

i was quickly invited to join arsenal in the premiership, where i was placed alongside thierry henry as forward. the fans cheered as i scored a hat-trick on my debut. i continued alongside arsenal to win the champions league, the premiership, carling cup and FA cup all in one season. the press surrounded me in the limelight, i went on to win world player of the year.

after my soccer career ended, i spent the rest of my life contributing to charity and organising charity concerts. that was when i realised i had to go to the toilet. i got up from my desk and approached the person at the front, i thanked him before i exited the classroom, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home