Tuesday, March 7

Sunlight

I've been reading some of my really old entries and an immediate thought dawned on me. I can really see the immaturity in those entries, the language, the grammar, the slangs, the thoughts. Oh my gosh, I can't perceive how I could possibly be like that in the past.

Its amazing how at a point of time, one can assure himself that he is doing the perfectly mature and correct thing. Weeks, months, years down the road, looking back, you not only realise that what you actually did was completely immature and dumb, but you also experience the exasperating feeling from the inability to undo it.

But, I guess, this is perfectly normal. Learning, growing, reflecting. I can't imagine myself a decade from now, looking a decade back and deeming myself immature. But, I'm very sure I will. Somehow.

The week of holiday is approaching. Although I know that it comes with a heavy load of homework, I'm still looking forward to the break. Term One report is coming out. Surprisingly, I aced physics and english literature! Bombshell number two: Psst. I didn't do well for A.maths :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home