Sunday, September 10

here i am blogging at 11.30 on a sunday night. i haven't done my homework no, i haven't done my studying no. but i have been busy this week practising my piano like siao. i don't learn yes, last minute prac seems to be my thing, same with last minute chionging homework and assignments.

so wy, i have not been mugging :D my results will show. i'm darn scared. tomorrow prac! :(:(:( all the best john, don't worry you won't screw up. the most fail only. mother father scold thats all.. don't worry :(:(

i'm watching the gamecast of the west ham aston villa match online. darn zamora is not performing. at the same time i'm listening to radio on my phone, and i just heard a band play on 987fm. it sounded darn familiar yet i knew i didn't know the song. i recognized the singers voice. so husky, so punk, so EVERCLEAR :D:D ha i haven't listened to volvo driving soccer mum in a long time. apparently they have a new album with hit songs :D

gaga, i don't want to worry about tomorrow's prac! breathe deep breaths yeah, think of butterflies. pink, soft, fluffy.. PRAC :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home