Wednesday, November 15

today was originally planned as a movie outing, however it turned into a lan outing. which was fine by everyone, i think. we played two dota games in total. and even though my skills smelled of iron(III)oxide after being dota dormant for at least a month now, we TOTALLY OWNED.

the teams were me, weiyang, jhan and wesley against plee, kyeo, paul chu, eugene and shao wei. my entrantress totally owned ass with my mkb and buriza.

the second game was even better. i got shadow fiend and i ended up with two divine rapiers and an aegis! nice damage, i probably did 650 dmg on one hit :D:D:D weiyang also shiok, sand king also got divine rapier :)

after dota, we played abit of bf2, company of heroes, fifa, star craft.. hmm. we played from 11 until 4 missing both breakfast and lunch :) went to subway to eat after that.

it was fun. tomorrow i'm having an appointment for application into SYFC. if my mum can't fetch me to seletar airbase, i'm going to have to leave house early to find my way there.. darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home