Friday, October 13

today was fun. yeah but i ended up spending darn loads of cash. yoshinoya beef bowl large size $6.40, rob-b-hood mkovie ticket $8, dinner chicken wanton noodles plus iced milo $4.50. plus i spent $7 the previous day on beef bowl and lemon tea also. total tally: $25.90! ah that can buy me a cd.

nevermind. i shall be thick skin and ask my mum for my transport money.

darn, rob-b-hood was darn nice to watch. $8 is worth it, at least i think thats the best movie to watch now. skip wtc. jackie chan is still darn pro. and the babbbbbiiiieeee is SUPER CUTE. looks like got ang moh blood lol. blue eyes so big somemore.

tomorrow got yf, yea at least i've been sticking to my commitment of not gossiping so much. i shall buy myself a new comp game tomorrow, don't care, final. lucky my wallet still got money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home