Thursday, May 17

i'm doing work now. like seriously, so that means i'm typing really fast now. so my thoughts are probably not as organized. need to make time.

math portfolio is killing me. and the killing just started, thanks to me idling for the past 6 days or so when i jolly well could have started. ga, no time for regrets now. i remember that rachel has left for the philippines and won't be back for the next one month :( which also reminds me that hilary will be going to the us this coming monday and who knows when i'll get to see her again :( i have a strange feeling she doesn't want to see us g4s thanks to the incident during the conference..

i'm paused here with nothing in my mind at the moment. . . come 20 seconds now..

i shall stop then. finish my portfolio first then life will be as per normal, without hil that is :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home