Tuesday, July 24

i have got to start on something. i lost my no other city and i can't begin on my iop transcript without it. josh promptly forgot to pass me his, and i forgot to remind him, so i spent my time on the comp trying to google the poems in the anthology. ga with no positive results.

my econs ia, i just printed out a suitable article (i think). haven't started on that too, my plan is to go to school and draft out my report. somehow, if i don't get distracted by anything else.

physics prac and chem prac are left to collect dust :S i still need to get my chem file done up.

tok essay, i have no idea how to begin and go about the whole thing.

my braces are not giving me a good time either. i can't pronounce my s's properly bleah. and my ck's also. at least i can eat solid food now, which is surprising cos i thought it would take at least a week for the discomfort to dissipate. eaa i have have have to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home