Saturday, June 23

i realise i'm broke. i only have two dollars left in my pocket. i intended to get two birthday presents, one for junipher and the other for yanhan. but i ended up only buying one because of cash constraints. and i bought it for junipher haha because her birthday is tomorrow. actually today, and i won't be seeing yanhan until monday. so until then, i can go beg borrow steal money from my mom. okay maybe not steal. oh and i can't believe i forgot yh's birthday :S its not nice giving a belated gift, its even more un-nice to forget someone's birthday and not give him a gift.

i had the best dota game in my life yesterday midnight with my skeleton king! the thing about playing dota is that playing two games takes two hours. and with so many leavers online its hard to even get to play a full game. i had fun though, night time is for play. afternoon is for studying. morning is for sleeping :)

i can't believe i failed jana's quiz. gosh my memory fails me, and i scraped hil's quiz, which isn't any good either. haha i forgot both their addresses even though we've all been there tons :S i mean.. i'm a guy. girl's do have better memory :)

i'm stuck on incubus and three days grace! haha addictive stuff, and their music videos are nice. right now, i'm planning on sleeping, yf anniversary tomorrow! finally i get to go yf, in a long time.. syfc really occupies your saturdays. well not anymore, no more ground school until i get into the license course. i'm bringing along my physics and econs notes tomorrow, i have no choice, if not i'll only have one day to study.. i think i'm not going to do so well this time as planned. ga.

if i turn into another
dig me up from under what is covering
the better part of me.
sing this song
remind me that we'll always have each other
when everything else is gone.


i'm going to do qt now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home