Saturday, July 14

today i flew my first circuits. it went well, although i didn't fly with my main instructor. this guy, actually fell asleep next to me while we were in the air! haha, that must mean i'm good and he trusts me. later on, after we landed, he told me that he wasn't sleeping but tempting me to miss my checks XD alright then, whatever he says..

anyway, a couple of days ago.. i got my mid year common test results back. they are as follows:

English A1 - 4
Chinese B - 6
Mathematics - 4
Physics - 6
Economics - 5
Chemistry - 6

if you don't get the ib grading system, 7 stands for high distinction much like an A* and 1 is a miserable fail. 4 is a pass. i was depressed when i got back my results, no kidding.. i missed 7 for all my sixes chinese chem and physics by a few marks :( not to mention i got two 4s. bleah.

surprisingly, someone decided to cheer me up. which worked.. a good tub of ben and jerry's on top vivo roof works really well. shopping for stickers and hairbands too. thanks :) ay, i'm glad my parents weren't the usual critical manner, thanks to abit of explanation here and there. ga, i need to brush up my maths.. i thought i'd get at least a 5, but i was wrong neh i didn't even finish the paper. lucky i managed a pass :S but i'm still depressed.

how how. i think math tuition would be the best option to solve the problem.. anyway, i've started playing maplestory again. but this time just for fun with friends :) which is quite fun. listen to incubus and the hush sound!

2 Comments:

Blogger rpd said...

WHO CHEERED YOU UP WHO!

8:15 PM  
Blogger John said...

YOU!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home