Tuesday, July 31

someone stole $50 from my wallet today. i only realised the money was missing when i opened it to buy food after school :( i could swear it was still there during recess, unless my eyes and memory fail me. the only time my wallet wasn't with me was during the second recess when i left it in my bag to play soccer for 40 mins. gosh, i can't believe there's a thief in the class.. time to come up with john's possible thief list. what if.. the thief was a friend. i still remember my (and my class's) experience with wayne in sec three. that guy was a chronic thief man, it's as if he didn't bother to use his brains when he stole :S

anyway, i'm flying again tomorrow morning. last flight til my solo, that's something to smile for :)

1 Comments:

Blogger le radical galoisien said...

That same Wayne in 2.5? I lost a pretty expensive cellphone in that class in 2004. *shifty looks*

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home