Saturday, June 11

when two people come together

so tired

just came back from the grandest wedding i'v been to in my entire life. i thought it was some normal wedding some normal people getting married. ha, but i was wrong. looks like my mum has friends in high places. there were THREE ministers there laa. the funny thing about the whole thing is that i didn't know anyone at the dinner except maybe, my mum and my sis. my mum only knew ONE person there and that was the bride. we felt wierd sitting with strangers, friendly european strangers. strange.

anyway, my dad and my two brothers attended a wedding too. but at a different place, different people getting married. isn't it a coincident. theirs had like a thousand people present, that means a hundred tables. thats ALOT. oh, my brothers just came back. they look like they enjoyed themselves, i know i kinda did. all the sharksfin abalone and stuff. oh oh, i havent eaten that good food in a long time.

being at a wedding dinner really gets me wondering.. when will i get married? how will my bride be like? hmm.. okayy, maybe i'm too young to think of this kinda stuff. how many children will i have?

oops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home