Sunday, January 15

finding your niche

hey!

i'm back from camp. so glad. ignoring the river water bath, the neverending rain, the mud, the fly infestation and the terrible sunburns, it was good.

i've got dozens of mosquito bites all over me, a few infections and a sunburn. i'm glowing dark brown and red all over, and it kinda hurts. if i had the choice, a tan would be good, not a burn. in a few hours time, i'm expecting my skin to start peeling.

not everything was bad there. i was kinda not enjoying myself until on the second day, yanhan told me that if i was planning not to enjoy myself, i wouldn't. so just ignore the bad thoughts and have fun. and i did.

i ignored the mud, the flies, the burn. and i had fun :) although i had preferred to bathe in clean water, but anyhow green river water made it up, somehow.

i miss my friends at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home