Tuesday, January 24

headache

i had fever last night. and the high fever in the morning confirmed that i wasn't going to school. its not the fever i dislike, its the headache and sore throats that come with it.

anyway, the free morning gave me the opportunity to finish up my due work. its like God's reminding me. or maybe its a warning. hmm. at least i managed to finish up everything.

except iso. which gives me only tomorrow night to finish it. cos i'm knocking off after this. i hope i get another fever. nah, i'l finish it. if i'm willing to forgo my slumber time. self-sacrificial me (:

on a side note, i saw this while my brother was on the com doing his assignment:

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- The fear of long words. what on earth? the guy who came up with this must be a joker. imagine: the psychiatrist goes up to the patient and says 'you're down with hippopotomonstross..liophobia.' *patient dies from shock*

Then theres this,

Phobophobia- The fear of phobias. haha imagine, if you'r scared of phobias, that makes you fearful of every single phobia there is. imagine: you'l be some kind of a mental retard who's scared of everything. you'l lock yourself in a room all day and do nothing. but then again, in comes Claustrophobia. *laughs out loud*

man, the guy's hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home