Sunday, March 26

I notice I haven't been blogging of late.

Partly because everytime I log into blogger, I can't think of anything to write, then I would just log off.

Secondly, 99% of the time I spend on the comp, I spend playing maple. Yes, the mind degenerating game. It takes like eight hours to level so yar, there you have it, the reason I've not been blogging.

I just made my first CD compilation, and I named it 'John's Punk Rock Compilation 1'!
The song list is as follows:

1.Lights And Sounds - Yellowcard
2.Until The Day I Die - Story Of The Year
3.They Perched On Their Stilts, Pointing And Daring Me To Break Custom - Saosin
4.Be My Escape - Relient K
5.Come Home Soon - Pug Jelly
6.All Downhill From Here - New Found Glory
7.Grey Skies Turn Blue -MXPX
8.Punk Rock 101 - Bowling For Soup
9.The Rock Show - Blink 182
10.American Idiot - Green Day
11.Moving On - Good Charlotte
12.Where Is Your Boy Tonight - Fall Out Boy
13.Stare At The Sun - Thrice
14.Only One - Yellowcard
15.Bouncing Off The Walls Again - Sugarcult
16.Adding To The Noise - Switchfoot
17.Fever For The Flava - Hot Action Cop
18.We're All To Blame - Sum41
19.Go Skate! - Suicidal Tendencies
20.Pitiful - Blindside
21.Paperhymn Thin - Amberlin
22.Anthem Of Our Dying Day - Story Of The Year
23.Volvo Driving Soccer Mum - Everclear

I wanted to put more songs in, since there was still space, but I thought what the foo, I'll just leave it for my next compilation! :)

Its getting late and I'm not sleepy. I'm going down the slippery slope. Or maybe I've already hit rock bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home