Friday, November 17

the syfc appointment on thursday was postponed to today.

the place is so ulu-ated. hmm i guess they need the space to fly planes. i'm scheduled for a medical at 8 tomorrow, which means i have to skip floorball at church :(

the application process was somehow not the way i expected it to be. the lady at the desk, i think her name was evelyn, she was super scary. she kept insisting to me that joining the syfc required maximum commitment. they had this commitment form thing, where they have this timetable to fill up which days and time you are free for training. so i ticked sunday afternoon, saturday morning and weekdays after 5. she looked at the form and then assumed that i was not willing to sacrifice free time to go for training. hello i ticked ALL my free time, weekdays next year probably ends at 4.30 thanks to ib. so i tried to explain to her that it was tentative, i did not know my schedule for next year yet, then she went on to tell me, with an intimidating tone, how if i cannot commit i probably won't be selected. all the time my mum was there, haha and she tried to defend me against the spitfire :D i remember smiling to the lady on some occasions, only to be replied with a stern look, hmm..

i just hope i didn't leave a (very) bad impression of myself. darn. i hope they don't discover a disease tomorrow during the medical.

on a seperate note, my dear hilary left today for new york :( bad news i'm not going on a holiday this year.. darn. thats why i'm looking forward to youth camp so much.

and i still haven't put into motion my get-fit-for-army-long-term-plan. got to start training up, don't want to struggle with pull ups again next year. ahh.. thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home