Monday, May 21

alas no more worries, math portfolio really drained me for the past four days. i skipped the vj guitar concert, yf on saturday, fortunately not church on sunday, just to make time for the crap.

trying to memorise my aircraft checks right now, got a flight at 8.40 tomorrow morning. i don't want to screw up and get kicked! thus i'm working extra hard for this.. its rare that i get so into something. so rare, the only other example i can think of is my guitar, hmm.

it was ToK day today. darn was it a waste of time, not a complete waste of time but one nonetheless. we had to endure boring talks all the way to 9.30 at night, which means i just got home. lucky for me, i did manage to play some soccer during the dinner break. i have no idea why i'm so awake, even though i slept at 4 and woke up at 5.30 the previous night rushing my portfolio. gosh, i need my coffee. i have a feeling i'll be quite dead in school tomorrow.

oh and if you'd noticed, my old tagboard has returned after much deliberation :D wow the last tag is pretty ancient now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home