Wednesday, August 1

i went to search for lmao under acronymfinder.com cos i had no idea what it was. and people on battle.net were using it like mad.

lmao = laughing my ass off :D
roflmao = rolling on floor laughing my ass off

haha, then i went on to search for other acronyms that were commonly used on bnet. and i found some funny stuff.

stfu = show them fury unleashed (lol), samurai training finished unsuccessfully (lolx2)
wtf = where's the fridge?, welcome to finland, waste treatment facility (haha)

it seems the site doesn't allow vulgarities at all, which is good i suppose..

i need to get signatures for my cas file, which i can't by today cos that means calling bj out and going to syfc and explaining the whole darn thing to my flying instructor. gaga how chirnside is going to murder me with his stare like he always does.

anyway, i still have lots of work to do. it's become my way of life, procrastinate then chase late work, procrastinate somemore and chase more late work. it's a vicious cycle that i don't feel like putting in the extra effort to break. i'm fine with that, but my teachers' aren't.. mmm.

i started listening to motion city soundtrack and they've just become my favorite band :) they're good.

I’m on fire and now I think I’m ready to bust a move
Check it out I’m rocking steady
Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home