Sunday, July 20

hey miss sobriety
do you remember me
or how to say my name?
do you remember when
we were friends
all the way back then?


I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE FROM THINKING TOO MUCH ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES OF DEATH. ok it's not that bad, but when i actually try to do it, i just crumble and resign myself to try it again tomorrow. and tomorrow brings exactly the same problem, this way tomorrow never ever comes. i know this feeling of procrastination too well.

i probably won't be coming online as often nowadays. i feel guilty using the comp :/ at least i have my x-fi to keep me company, together with 'effective guide for a level physics' and world literature. i have to get used to this lifestyle of non-stop quest and absorption of knowledge. it is quite satisfying actually, in a completely different way from being totally lazy and playing comp all day. there are things i have to sacrifice though, and some things won't be dropped so easily.


one mans trash
is another mans treasure
(don’t you wonder why I even loved her?)
one mans pain
is another mans pleasure
(i need to find a way to do this over)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home