Tuesday, July 8

i try to see but I'M BLINDED BY THE WHITE LIGHT

productivity mania to the max! (:

ok i feel super on. shiok i've got drive now, i really hope this lasts long. i planned out my escape plan already, escape school plan. its going to be really grand and not some sloppy shit. heh alliteration leh. oh my a rhyme. haha.

touching up my tok essay now. tomorrow i'll finish my world lit essay. after that i'll chiong my cas finish, prepare for ioc and study at the same time.

splendid brilliant awesomeness!

oh and i'm deciding between



this, and



this. i'm figuring out which one is more awesome. if both don't work out i don't mind flying an



apache (:

SORRY FAVOURITE/fav/fa/f FOR DAOING YOU :) ok la at least i got to do my tok.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEWWW WHITE LIGHT
you purposely one righttt, put in caps some more
yuckyuckyuck totally sucksss :D

oh and I really did check the sky this morning, at first it was raining and I made a mental note to laugh in your face. but then the sun started shining soooooper brightly :D not bad sia you weren't kidding about the powers!

kbye time to muggg(:

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home