Monday, July 14

is anybody there answering our prayers, or did we do this to ourselves?

ok i'm kind of sad now, but not sad to the extent of dire distress. i'm just worried. on the account that some people have access to the internet, i shall not say anything.

time to concentrate on what matters most now: studies! to say the least, the reality of my predicament finally hit me in the face. but it is all falling into perspective now. this opportunity for me to thrive, i shall finally grab it. it may be my only real chance left, everything of the future depends on this. really.

no more:
1) dota
2) comp games
3) excessive psp
4) excessive soccer
5) lazing around doing nothing
6) procrastination

that said, i love my new x-fi. redcliff tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cheer for number three on your no more list(:
hahah okay I kid I kid, MMMMMMUUUUUUUGGGGG
<3

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home