Tuesday, August 12

michael phelps for 8!

i'm amused by how a DSLR works, it's actually quite fun :D

which reminds me, if i do get the 5k my mum promised when i do well, i'd probably spend it on a mac and a camera. OR if i do extra well, which is highly unlikely (imagine 44, 45), i would keep the 5k and rely on scholarship funds to get my desires.

ok it's still abit early to think so far ahead. sometimes i dream too much, and stay at that, which is kind of problematic for a lazy person like me. heh.

yesterday, i was totally swept away by the american 4x100m freestyle relay team, oh my jason lezac totally stole the show away. he totally pawned the french world record holder for 100m free, that noob was complacent haha. i was half, actually no, more like totally supporting phelps in his bid for 8 gold medals. he seriously has to rely on trust for the relay events. there's still the 4x200m free and 4x100m medley. trust man.

saving abel and FM static is nice.


Stand clear she's the girl of the year
And there's no use in trying to get her off my mind
She stole my heart and she's tearin' it apart
It's never gonna be the same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home