Saturday, July 25

educated, with money. he's well-dressed, not funny

i fell sick again this week.

monday's 7km was in its entirety, exhausting. ran a temperature and it didn't subside even after a night's rest. i got 2 days mc and i felt better on thursday. then friday came and i knew i was running a fever, but i didn't report sick for various reasons. my throat became sore, i caught a flu and my fever didn't subside despite being in an air-conditioned environment the entire day. the day went by extremely slowly.

there's just too many things going on next week that i can't miss, on top of that me is cwc next week. i guessed as much, it'll be my best chance to perform for service term.

a splitting headache has been plaguing me this entire week and the number of panadol i've popped can't be counted with my fingers. hopefully i feel much better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home