Monday, February 14

investiture

prefects invest was today. guess what, i slept at 2am last night (today early morning)! rushing to complete the ERP assignment which was really difficult. i had to write 2 essays, each between 500 to 800 words laa! how to finish? i started at 11 and finished at 2, i was so tired laa, just wanted to close my eyes. then i remembered, i had to wake up at 5 the next morning cos i had to go for invest rehearsal early in the morning! what a dread..
go for invest then i realised i had partially forgotten the prefect's pledge, so i started to recite it in my head slowly.. in accepting our appointments as prefects, we bla blaa i was falling asleep, so exhausted. anyway, i managed to get my recites right and i quickly took a nap.. with my eyes open. it all happened really fast, went up to take pledge (success) then receive cert. oh yaa, i remember, when mr soo read out my name rite, matt and gang started clapping real loudly amongst the silence. whoa, that really boost my moral, i almost wanted to wave to the crowd and acknowledge my class' support, haha lame.
worse thing is yan han can be tourguide to TKGS whereas i had to go back to class -sigh- super lucky laa, can slack and then got TK prefects to entertain also.. no there was something worse, i was about to pass up my ERP assignment, the one that i toiled through midnight to get done, when paul read it and told me that i could only write both essays together within 500 words!! and i thought it was 500 PER essay. now i had to redo and i had to unwillingly and with a heartache, scrap my original work! what a waste of time! a waste of 3 hours of my youth, when i could be on my bed having wonderful dreams. stupid me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home