Thursday, March 30

Arsenal won, and they deserved it :) I'M SO HAPPY. Its the type of football that you enjoy watching, seeing your favorite club win with style.

I haven't had much sleep this week; staying up to watch football and staying up to do my ISO. I always end up napping on the class table, or the class chair, or the floor, whichever is more comfortable.

I STILL HAVE DUE HOMEWORK. And its not because of my unwillingness, but I can't do a thing if I don't understand the question. Maths. A.MATHS.

I can't wait for the second-leg of the champions league. I CAN'T WAIT :D

I fell in love with the girl at the rock show
She said 'what?' and I told her that I didn't know
She's so cool, better sneak in through her window
Everything's better when she's around
Can't wait until her parents go out of town
I fell in love with the girl at the rock show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home