Sunday, June 4

I'm back from children's camp and off to yf retreat I go for another four days and three nights.

I'm starting to realise the inadequate time I have left to STUDY, PRACTISE PIANO, STUDY, PRACTISE PIANO, STUDY, PRACTISE PIANO, DO HOMEWORK, FINISH HOMEWORK, PLAY SOCCER, STUDY, PRACTISE PIANO!

Children's camp was tiring, but I think I enjoyed it. No wait, I know I enjoyed it :) I'm not the type who spams about my experiences, i was, but I'm going to trace back some of the vague but sweet and impactful recollects:

1) The hours I spent at night other than sleeping. The two hours with Sarah on the first night: She thought and insisted that the flying things in the trees were birds, when clearly they were bats, and NO birds don't sleep at night :) The two hours I spent with Andrew on the second night: It eventually turned into a music lesson. I let him listen to John Petrucci and proceeded to teach him the major and minor scale. That took two hours :)

2) The number of tables and chairs I moved. I would say probably a little over 200 chairs and 30 tables.

3) Calling Serene a hippo XD

4) My rants with Brandon, which either ended up in an arm lock or a wrist lock or a cripplers crossface. But still the rants went on.. :D

5) Trying to get iBob's hands off me.

6) The trolley ride from charles down to the prata store at Serangoon Garden Circus.

7) The deep graze I got from slipping on the wet floor trying to hit Andrew with the water bomb. It still hurts at the hip, and my right elbow is still leaking pus :(

8) The p3 girls who approached me during night games. Their proclamation of God being so powerful and loving touched me. 'God is SOO great you know, he even knows how many hairs you have on your hand you know!' (proceeds on to hold up my hand) I just can't forget :D

9) Andrew's Tianmo XD

10) Cleaning the children's dishes and cups with Tracie and Sarah. We all ended up drenched :)

So much for not spamming..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home