Friday, May 19

HENRY IS STAYING AT ARSENAL!

As I daringly predicted. Henry, in an honourable attempt to aid the squad's determination, chose to withhold his transfer decision. In doing this, the team would be increasingly motivated in the champions league, with success comes the ultimate prize of european glory and Henry's assurance. Woohoo. Sadly, though they faltered in their final attempt, Henry knew that Arsenal gave their all. The referee made the wrong decision, but its time to move on. The season at Ashburton Grove will be their best yet!

Now, i'm pondering on whether I should wait for the end of year to get my guitar, when there's a half-price discount at Swee Lee. This way, not only will I get the guitar, I will then also have enough money to buy a paddle. Whee. Hee, but i'm not the patient type, so thats giving me a headache. Headaches are bad, they give me white hair :(

I WANT A GUITAR
AND A PADDLE :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home