Wednesday, May 10

ITS NOT OVER NO. But what the heck, theres only two maths paper left and I've about covered everything.

I just can't resist the temptation of using the computer again, which explains this. I have this random yet rational feeling that I'll be playing soccer tomorrow. I haven't played a proper game since the exams started, excluding the two-on-two during yf last saturday.

I'M SO SURPRISED WALCOTT GOT SELECTED FOR THE ENGLAND TEAM. Who isn't? Whilst others may have an adverse feeling about the whole idea, I think the lad would probably perform well, maybe not at an international level yet. But, who knows, Rooney was 17 when he played in the euros. It'll be SUPER GOOD if Walcott turns out to be a prodigy, this way, at least there will be one decent striker left in Arsenal should Henry leave. no please..

I can't wait for the end of the mid-years. I don't understand why they have to delay the Amaths paper to next week, when they can schedule it for this thursday?! The faster I get this over with, the better. Then maybe it'll just boomerang back in my face when the results are released the following day :(

LIFE.

Anyway, I've been listening to The Used lately, and oh my foo are they emo.

Brothers and sisters
I'm right here with you
Cause everyone's got one
A story to kill me
I'm so apathetic in my resentment
Living, loving, knowing not

Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand
Take my hand

Take my..

LIFE


The take my hand part sounds retarded writing out like that. Haha but it ain't, you have to hear it to know it. EMO TO THE MAX. I somehow remember Melodie telling me to be careful of the subtle suicidal messages, oh well.. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home