Monday, May 1

Oh my I have have have to blog about this.

Today my mum and dad presented me with their joint birthday present: a wrapped up box.

Great. No guitar.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED, I went on to unwrap it, smiling at my mum while doing so, trying to hide my disappointment. Oh great, a piggy bank, and a real one at it. A kinda cute Pig that had 'University Fund' written on it.

Great. No guitar.

That probably meant that I had to start saving for one. BUT, on the car on the way to lunch at jack's place, with my mum, dad and brothers. My dad asked me whether I liked my present. It's cute, yes, but its not a guitar :( I said something like 'Yes' but really I didn't quite mean it. Then my dad popped the punchline: 'That cost us $400 you know.'

So much for a piggy bank, how the? Until it finally struck me.

MY MUM AND DAD ARE THE BESTEST!

oh and i got a hundred dollars from my grandma too :)

kk, thats about it.. HIATUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home