Wednesday, April 19

HIATUS

Its official. I'm on a break, from:

1. Doing fun stuff on the computer.
2. Soccer, unless its during PE.
3. Sleeping during non-sleeping hours ie. after lunch, before dinner.
4. Hanging out.
5. My guitar, unless its practising for my practical on the classical.

Thats it. Oh yes, one more.

6. Blogging.

I'm done, on a long break till the end of the exams. I have to study hard this time. And its not helping when your birthday is one day before the first paper :( Haha, but i'm happy 'cos my mum's getting me a good acoustic guitar on my birthday! :)

You won't believe what I'm doing now.. I'm listening to Prokofiev, in a desperate attempt to try to pass MEP. Its on repeat mode and its been playing for the past 2 hours while I try to finish my ISO.

ha, thats all. See you all in three weeks, to be continued..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home