Monday, November 20

i don't know why, but i was half asleep during sunday's sermon. maybe its because ben and gerald weren't around, so there wasn't the usual soccer gossip. lucky benlee was around if not i'll be sitting alone.

i'm typing on my dad's laptop now, and i realise my right hand nails are too long for comfort. i'm having trouble pressing the keys properly. darn, where's the nailclipper.

floorball yesterday was fun although some of the elite weren't around. that made things easier as there were less subs, and i could start scoring goals. i became keeper the for the last hour, and wilfred had the joy of scoring goals against me from the tightest of angles. i think i'm too skinny for keeping, the ball just slips right between my arms or legs. plus the ball's so darn small. and all the kneeling on the floor is making my knees hurt..

and yes, i'm glad to hear that hilary you are having loads of fun in new york :) but then i'm stuck here in singapore. and its good to know that na's going to have fun overseas too -_- i'm feeling sad now. i feel like playing bf to relief myself. but i'm on my dad's comp darn.

the remaining week is going to be boring fun as i try to find something useful and fun to do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home